Located in the Berkeley Hills at 59 Arlington Avenue in Kensington, the Kensington Community Center is available for rental, Fridays after 5:30pm, Saturdays and Sundays. There is a mandatory four-hour minimum rental time. Set-up and breakdown time must be included in your rental time. Our scheduling policy is based on first come/first served. Wine, beer and champagne may be sold or served at a fundraising event by permit only.
District Office at Public Safety Building
217 Arlington Avenue
Kensington Ca 94707
Kensington Community Center
59 Arlington Avenue
Kensington Ca 94707
User shall be required to secure and maintain a $1,000,000.00 each General Liability & Comprehensive Personal Liability of insurance during the term of the Contract. Both General and Comprehensive Liability policies must name Kensington Police Protection & Community Services District as additional insured.
The Entire Facility Rental Includes: 4 hour minimum
- Entire Community Center for Residents: $255.00 /per hour
- Entire Community Center for Non-Residents: $295.00 /per hour
- Large social hall - max capacity 264
- Adjoining side room 1 & 3
- Front Grassy Lawn (in front of CC)
Parking is available in the lower parking lot and designated parking
spaces on Kensington Park grounds.
Facility Capacity & Individual Pricing
- Social Hall: 123 dining : Resident $130 - Non Resident $150 (4 hourmum)
- Side Room 1: 23 dining: Resident $35 - Non Resident $45 (2 hour minimum)
- Side Room 3: 20 dinning: Resident $45 - Non Resident $55 (2 hour minimum)
- Barbecue: $25 per hour (4 hour minimum)
- kitchen: $60 Flate Rate
- Amphitheater: $25 per hour
- Front Grassy Lawn (in front of cc): $25 per hour
Youth and Teen Events
- Sponsor must provide one adult over 21 years of age for every ten people attending the function.
- Bouncy houses are permitted if a Release of Liability is provided.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
Availability: Fridays after 5:30pm, Saturdays and Sundays only
Refundable Cleaning Deposit (without alcohol)
Refundable Cleaning Deposit (with alcohol)
Alcohol permit needed only if selling alcohol or if program is a fundraising event.